All cabins and buildings are smoke free.
ALL CABINS HAVE HDTV'S
5G INTERNET ACCESS
EACH CABIN HAS ITS OWN INTERNET PASSWORD
TIME SATURDAY 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
(Please call if you are arriving later than 9:00 PM)
CHECK-OUT TIME SATURDAY 8:00 AM
State Approved Resort
MEMBER: Explore Minnesota
- Cabin weekly rates from mid-May, to mid-September 2023. Before June 10 and after August 12, we offer a weekly discount of 20%
- Cabin rates are based
on five nights rental, the sixth and seventh nights are free.
- Prices subject to MN State Sales Tax of 6.875%, and Hubbard Co. Tax of .5%.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
- Your Inspection Invited May 20th thru Sept 10th.
- No Pet Policy - No Camping
- Guests Are Responsible
For The Full Length of Confirmed Reservation.
- Spring & Fall Daily
Rates 1/5 of Weekly Rates (3 night minimum)
- Some of our cabins can
accommodate extra overnight guests. The rate is $50.00/person/night,
- Daily guest charge $25.00/person/day.
- One boat/trailer parking
fee included with cabin rental, extra boat/trailer parking fee $20.00/day
or $60.00/week per boat. (Boat parking fee includes dock space, electrical
service, locker and parking for boat trailer.)
- All boats, motors and
pontoon rentals are from Sat. 5:00 PM to Fri. 5:00 PM (Rentals include
dock space, locker and electrical service.)
- 14 ft Deluxe Fishing Boat $150.00/day, $575.00/week per boat.
- (2) 15 ft Deluxe Fishing Boats $175.00/day, $600.00/week per boat.
- Weeres pontoon rental
- Sun Catcher pontoon rental
- Guests are responsible
for all damages to rental boats, motors and pontoons.
- Rentals do not include gas.
- Full days rental: Sunrise to Sunset-Sunday through Thursday, Friday 1/2 day rental only before 5:00PM
- We have a modern laundry facilities.
- Not responsible for items
left after check-out.
If you need to cancel your boat, motor or pontoon reservation, please
cancel as soon as possible, but no less than 24 hours prior to your
arrival or you will be charged a one days rental set-up fee.
We assure you that the cabin you choose has been inspected for cleanliness
and is advertised honestly for the comfort and convenience of the
occupants. Sorry, we cannot accept reservations for any cabin above
the total number of guests each cabin can conveniently function or
comfortably accommodate. Therefore, we cannot accept your invitations
to extra guests with tents, or campers to share our facilities.
A deposit is required for each cabin each week reserved and must be
secured by credit card at time of reservation.
accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
the receipt of your deposit and confirm your cabin choice by email.
Once confirmed, we do not change your cabin without your knowledge
or approval. When renting 3 or more cabins for one or more weeks,
we require the deposit per cabin/week and 30 days prior to your arrival,
50% of the unpaid balance is due. Should it be necessary to cancel
your reservation, your deposit will be returned only if we are able
to secure another rental for that cabin for the entire length of your
reservation, less 20% handling fee.
Frank & Pat Hoffman
for more information!